By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
I have been living in Central Harlem for about five years now and when I see a newspaper feature my community I get very excited. I immediately share these types of clips with my family back in the Southwest or friends in Washington, D.C or abroad…and now with you to say “hey, take a look at my home/community in this publication. This is where I live with so many different and interesting people. And I am proud to be a Harlemite.” Enjoy and cheers!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- @HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- Anonymous on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- @HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- @HarlemRestRow on Brunch In Harlem
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."