By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
I have been living in Central Harlem for about five years now and when I see a newspaper feature my community I get very excited. I immediately share these types of clips with my family back in the Southwest or friends in Washington, D.C or abroad…and now with you to say “hey, take a look at my home/community in this publication. This is where I live with so many different and interesting people. And I am proud to be a Harlemite.” Enjoy and cheers!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."