By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
A reader recently informed us that folks have been seen moving into the northeast corner building on Adam Clayton Powell and Central Park North. I went by there today and there are signs of occupancy of life in the building. There are blinds hanging inside a couple of apartments.
We are guessing that this building is not offering market rate apartments since there has been no outdoor for sale sign and another reader commenting that they heard it was an HPD building! Whatever the case may be,
we noted awhile back how this location is primo! Most of the apartments have park views! Nice!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."