By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
A reader recently informed us that folks have been seen moving into the northeast corner building on Adam Clayton Powell and Central Park North. I went by there today and there are signs of occupancy of life in the building. There are blinds hanging inside a couple of apartments.
We are guessing that this building is not offering market rate apartments since there has been no outdoor for sale sign and another reader commenting that they heard it was an HPD building! Whatever the case may be,
we noted awhile back how this location is primo! Most of the apartments have park views! Nice!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""