By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
A reader recently informed us that folks have been seen moving into the northeast corner building on Adam Clayton Powell and Central Park North. I went by there today and there are signs of occupancy of life in the building. There are blinds hanging inside a couple of apartments.
We are guessing that this building is not offering market rate apartments since there has been no outdoor for sale sign and another reader commenting that they heard it was an HPD building! Whatever the case may be,
we noted awhile back how this location is primo! Most of the apartments have park views! Nice!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Harlem Trends on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @harlemsmover on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @colemanjweeks on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @HarlemHCL on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Naima Qadir likes your album My Instagram.
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "BOOK: All God's Dangers: The Life of..."
- Harlem Trends and Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link.
- Anthony F Martinez commented on a link you shared: "Its offensive on so many levels."
- King Eric likes your album My Instagram.