By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
For all of us who are staycationing in Harlem this coming holiday weekend and not sure of where all the firework displays are scheduled, here is a guide. The closest viewing for Harlemites is the Hudson River, which will take place July 4th beginning a little after 9 PM. Hopefully, the weather will be cooperating this year so that we can see the fireworks display from places like West Harlem Piers or Riverbank Park. Whatever the case maybe, HCL hopes everyone has a fun weekend! On behalf of HarlemCondoLife.com, I would like to wish everyone a very happy, healthy, and safe Fourth of July!!!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""