And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado! Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California! But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia! Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring. When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, “Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!” — Martin Luther King.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- @RhythmDB on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- @xperienceharlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- @WeHarlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- @HarlemNYUpdates on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- @HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!