Harlem’s new premium beer joint, bier international, has hit the ground running since it opened several weeks ago. Bier first started serving quality beer (their strawberry beer is my favorite) and then came the starter and full menu. Soon after, they launched a brunch menu, which is offered on the weekends. Up next is Oktoberfest at bier. They are starting the celebration this Saturday! So if you want to join in on the celebration, stop by bier international, located at 2099 Frederick Douglass Blvd., in Harlem this weekend!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""