Harlem’s new premium beer joint, bier international, has hit the ground running since it opened several weeks ago. Bier first started serving quality beer (their strawberry beer is my favorite) and then came the starter and full menu. Soon after, they launched a brunch menu, which is offered on the weekends. Up next is Oktoberfest at bier. They are starting the celebration this Saturday! So if you want to join in on the celebration, stop by bier international, located at 2099 Frederick Douglass Blvd., in Harlem this weekend!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."