Michelin “Bib Gourmand” restaurant picks under $40 for New York City were recently announced. Two Harlem restaurants made the list again and one new Harlem restaurant was added. El Paso Taqueria, located at 1642 Lexington Avenue or 237 E. 116th Street or 64 E. 97th Street, made the list for the very first time! Congrats to the Spanish Harlem restaurant known for cooking and serving good Mexican food!
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, located in the West Harlem area and Zoma, located on the southeast corner of 113th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd. made the list again! Good for them!
In total three restaurants made the list. Click here to see the complete list. Who else from Harlem do you think should have made the list of best restaurants under $40?
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Lynn on Tonnie’s Minis in Harlem closed? (temporarily)
- portlandrealestateservices on Featured Harlem Real Estate Listing
- fsboqatar on Real Estate: Apartments for rent
- Deondra Carter on Harlem Real Estate Market Update
- Uptown Fridays at The Studio Museum in Harlem | ArtEdgeNYC on Uptown Fridays At The Studio Museum In Harlem
- Jehrime Chadwick commented on your photo: "Thanks for your positive words.... "
- Jehrime Chadwick likes your photo.
- Beth Robinson-Williams and Alton Weekes like your photo.
- Takita Mason likes your link: "Freedom Summer: Looking Beyond Racial..."
- David Cramer and Takita Mason like your link: "Harlem Real Estate Market Key..."