The West Village born cupcake shop is heading East, East Harlem to be exact, according to The Wall Street Journal. Magnolia Bakery has signed a 10-year lease at 1751 Park Avenue, which is on the corner of East 121st Street. Apparently Magnolia Bakery is in expansion mode even in a volatile market and the space will be used to accommodate online shoppers!
When this part of the business is up and running, don’t you think their products coming out of this location should be stamped “made in Harlem?”
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""