The West Village born cupcake shop is heading East, East Harlem to be exact, according to The Wall Street Journal. Magnolia Bakery has signed a 10-year lease at 1751 Park Avenue, which is on the corner of East 121st Street. Apparently Magnolia Bakery is in expansion mode even in a volatile market and the space will be used to accommodate online shoppers!
When this part of the business is up and running, don’t you think their products coming out of this location should be stamped “made in Harlem?”
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- @HarlemNYUpdates on SAVOR THE SEASON~UPTOWN (EAST HARLEM)
- @WeHarlem on SAVOR THE SEASON~UPTOWN (EAST HARLEM)
- @ericarobinson_ on What’s your reaction to this map’s depiction of Harlem?
- @cbrangel on Harlem Demo Day (4/23): A funding pitch event for uptown entrepreneurs / start-ups
- @HarlemTrends on Harlem Demo Day (4/23): A funding pitch event for uptown entrepreneurs / start-ups