The holidays are over. However, the fun can continue! Bier international is starting off the first work week of the year with a beer tasting by a local Brooklyn micro brewery called Six Point. Go by bier international this evening (January 3) from 5 PM to 8 PM and taste a selection of brewski from Six Point. In addition, guests will have an opportunity to talk to a brewery representative about the art of beer making! So if you’re looking for something fun to do on a Monday night, head on over to bier international in Harlem! Cheers and Happy New Year!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- @HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- @EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- @HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Anonymous on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."