Tonight, several Harlem businesses, such as Harlem Flo, The Winery, Make My Cake, Tonnie’s Minis, Aloft Hotel and Yatenga, are gathering together to “Kiss & Tell.” Well, not exactly that, but sort of! These Harlem businesses will be on hand Tuesday evening, starting at 6 p.m., to offer gift advice for Valentine’s Day. According to Harlem Flo’s Facebook site, the February 8th event will “feature unique and creative gifts items that you can purchase for your loved ones for V-day and there after.”
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- @HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- @EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- @HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Anonymous on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."