By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
Learn about the essence of Harlem through the eyes of contemporary artists. Starting April 12 and running through mid-September, the Dwyer Cultural Center, located at 258 St. Nicholas Avenue in Harlem, presents the Spirit of Community, an exhibition featuring commissioned works in photography, mural, sculpture, and video chronicling the sights, sounds, colors, textures, and people of Harlem. In the Spirit of Community, visitors will see how artists lend their imagination and innovation to capture the heartbeat of Harlem’s vibrant and thriving community. On April 12, head on over to the Dwyer at 6:30 PM to see this exhibition. And if you cannot make it then, it runs for five months ending September 15!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."