A group of us were taking a co-worker out to lunch for her birthday and decided to try Creole on Third Ave at 118th Street. I knew of Creole as a local night spot with good food, Salsa music on Tuesdays, blues on Thursdays and a variety of local artists on the weekends but I had never been there for lunch. It turned out to be a great choice. They have a terrific selection of lunch specials – the blackened shrimp and the barbecue chicken were particular favorites. Not only was the food tasty, the staff was wonderful. They welcomed us like family – all 11 of us! We were also impressed by a health promotion they were running – “Save Half for Later” a campaign to promote smarter, healthier eating habits to help prevent and control obesity and diabetes. Kudos to Creole for their food, service and community-mindedness!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""