Their website is not quite launched thepark112.com but things are looking ambitious for The Park 112 the last couple of days after taking this new photo of their interior. We haven’t posted much about this “coming soon” business on FDB/8th Ave but we have been following the postings of our fellow bloggers and the media. According to Harlem Bespoke and others, The Park 112 was originally set to open in Spring of 2013. As this photo (above) shows the paper is now removed from the windows and finishing touches are looking more advanced. We will continue to monitor their progress and keep you posted on opening dates as soon as we find out more. With neighbors like Zoma, 67 Orange Street & The 5 and Diamond this new Champagne Bar & Restaurant will be in great company on Harlem Restaurant Row.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- @HarlemHCL on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Harlem Trends on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- @harlemsmover on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- @colemanjweeks on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Naima Qadir likes your album My Instagram.
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "BOOK: All God's Dangers: The Life of..."
- Harlem Trends and Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link.
- Anthony F Martinez commented on a link you shared: "Its offensive on so many levels."
- King Eric likes your album My Instagram.