Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."
Search Results for: bier
By HarlemMom – I had brunch this past weekend at Bier International in Harlem. The food was excellent as always. I had the scrambled eggs with hummus, pita wedges and a green salad. My husband had his favorite, the Portuguese Linguica … Continue reading
This Sunday, December 9, Santa is coming to Bier International! Recently I stopped by Bier International with friends for drinks and had a great talk with Ousmane Keita, co-owner of Bier International. We discussed many things about the Harlem community … Continue reading
Like in München Bier International will be celebrating their third OctoBIERfest weekend with live music, pig roast, lederhosen and obviously tons of bier. It’s always a party at Bier but this weekend has started off and will continue to be … Continue reading
After speaking with Oujmane Keita, one of the owners of Bier International this past week, he informed us of this weeks upcoming “German Beer Week” Celebrating the 496th Anniversary of the “Reinheitsgebot” German Purity Law. Bier International will be celebrating German Beer … Continue reading