Harlem Lofts, Inc. have new studios on the market for rent. New renovations. Kitchens and bathrooms are brand new. Check out the listings at 325 West 137th Street.
Posted in Architecture, Harlem, Harlem Real Estate, HarlemCondoLife, New York City, Real Estate Tagged with: 137th street, @HarlemHCL, For rent in Harlem, Harlem, harlem blog, Harlem Blogger, Harlem Condo Life, Harlem Lofts, Harlem Real Estate, HarlemBlogger, HarlemCondoLife.com, townhouses, your gateway to harlem
AM New York recently conducted a study to determine which subway stops are best suited to carrying your cell phone signal underground. HarlemCondoLife (HCL) is pleased to report that Harlem stations made the grade as noted below IN BOLD.
- No. 1:
- 14th Street, 34th Street, Times Square, 59th street, 66th street, 72nd street, 110th street, 116th street, 137th street, 145th street, 157th street, 191st Street
- No. 2/3:
- (Brooklyn) Hoyt Street, Nevins Street, Atlantic Avenue, (Manhattan) 96th street, 125th street
- No. 3:
- No. 4/5:
- Wall Street, Fulton Street
- No. 6:
- Canal Street, Bleecker Street, Astor Place, 23rd Street, 28th Street, 51st Street, 59th Street, 103th Street, 110th Street, 116th Street
- 34th Street, 42nd Street, 50th Street, (Queens) Jamaica Van Wyck
- 23rd Street, (Queens) Jamaica 179 Street
- Prince Street, 28th Street
- City Hall, Prince Street, 8th Street, 28th Street, 34th Street
Please post a comment letting us know your findings.
One more reason why “Harlem is Where It’s At” (TM).
Posted in Harlem Tagged with: (Manhattan) 96th street, (Queens) Jamaica 179 Street, (Queens) Jamaica Van Wyck, 103th Street, 110th Street, 116th Street, 125th street, 137th street, 145th street, 157th street, 191st Street, 23rd Street, 28th Street, 34th Street, 42nd Street, 50th Street, 51st Street, 59th street, 66th street, 72nd street, 8th Street, A: Columbus Circle, Astor Place, Atlantic Avenue, Bleecker Street, C: 135th Street, E: 34th Street, F: 23rd Street, Fulton Street, J: Chambers Street, N: Prince Street, Nevins Street, No. 1: 14th Street, No. 2/3: (Brooklyn) Hoyt Street, No. 3: 145th Street, No. 4/5: Wall Street, No. 6: Canal Street, Prince Street, R: City Hall, Subway, Times Square