If you have been wondering when Land Yoga will open on Frederick Douglass Blvd., it is happening this week. On June 16th, the will have a soft opening, but not without thinking of others. Land Yoga will be donating $1 for each student who comes to practice to Odanadi, a non-profit which helps fight against Human Trafficking. Society Coffee is joining Land Yoga to raise money for this great cause. So if you’re around this coming Thursday morning, stop by Society Cafe or Land Yoga. They are both located on or near the corner of West 114th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd. Om!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."