Looks like the space at 2168 Frederick Douglass Blvd will continue to be an Italian restaurant based on these photos! I walked over to the corner of FDB and 117th Street this morning after a follower on Twitter was the first to tip us off last night (Friday) tweeting that a sign was up on the old Frizzante space confirming the name and opening date. Messages were later left in our feedback inbox! As always, a big Harlem thanks to those individuals that reached out to us! Keep those tips coming in!
In conclusion, Harlemites still have a restaurant on that corner. The cuisine is the same. Let’s just hope the interior and exterior changes are better managed than their predecessors! We will soon find out!
See you at Lido February 1st!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- xperienceharlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- WeHarlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemNYUpdates on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!