Looks like the space at 2168 Frederick Douglass Blvd will continue to be an Italian restaurant based on these photos! I walked over to the corner of FDB and 117th Street this morning after a follower on Twitter was the first to tip us off last night (Friday) tweeting that a sign was up on the old Frizzante space confirming the name and opening date. Messages were later left in our feedback inbox! As always, a big Harlem thanks to those individuals that reached out to us! Keep those tips coming in!
In conclusion, Harlemites still have a restaurant on that corner. The cuisine is the same. Let’s just hope the interior and exterior changes are better managed than their predecessors! We will soon find out!
See you at Lido February 1st!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."