We were eating recently at Les Ambassades in Harlem and could not help but notice the signs on each eating table that said “coming soon, new location at 341 Lenox Ave.” It looks like Les Ambassades is still moving forward with it’s plans to open up another/second location in Harlem and wants it’s customers to know! Good for them! This new location would be right next to Maysles Cinema according to Google Maps. As for the timing of when this new place will open, it is still unknown. Has anyone heard anything? As always, time will tell!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."