Reliable sources tell us that the owner of Baby Yogurt is about to sign a lease for one of the commercial spaces in the Gateway Tower on Frederick Douglass Boulevard between 113th & 114th Streets. Baby Yogurt offers a variety of flavors of frozen yogurt, created using “Yogorino”, an Italian process that produces a low-calorie, low fat confection that is “healthy enough for a baby” (their motto). A nail salon has already leased the adjacent storefront in the Gateway Tower.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""