In a video report about Harlem, The Atlanta Post talks about the 2009 census data, how it revealed the black population has been decreased by double digits, non-blacks are moving into the area, and replacing African-Americans that have called Harlem home for generations. The Atlanta Postconsulted with experts and asks: what does this mean for the future of Harlem, what’s going on in Harlem and what the experts see next for the transitioning community?
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- Anonymous on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- HarlemRestRow on Brunch In Harlem
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."