When I first moved here years ago there was one supermarket that I often frequented because it was on my way home from work – Central Market on 110th just West of Frederick Douglass Circle. I like the store but it closed too early relative to my work hours. However I recently noticed that they have expanded their hours. Perhaps this is in response to the competition in the form of Fresh Direct? Or is it perhaps to meet the needs of the renters in that building on 110th and Morningside. In any event the expanded hours are good for everyone.
- Harlem Parks Guide (video) (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- HW JazzCafe @ aloft Harlem, June 13th, 2011 (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Science Tech Expo At The Harlem Armory (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Harlem Eateries Offering Cafe Flavor (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Morningside Park Farmers Market returns May 28 (harlemcondolife.com)
- Land Yoga lands in Harlem, studio to open up on Frederick Douglass Boulevard (harlemcondolife.com)
- Petition signing for Lido Harlem sidewalk seating (harlemcondolife.com)
- New Real Estate Buds In Harlem – The Morningside AG Series (harlemcondolife.com)
Follow HarlemCondoLife on Twitter @HarlemHCL Your Gateway To Harlem.