By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
If you want to see Harlem’s iconic sights, such as beautiful row houses or the Cotton Club or Lenox Lounge, and a gorgeous supermodel together in print, go purchase the 2009 September issue of Harper’s Bazaar. The fashion magazine features Harlem and Chanel Iman in a spread called “Fashion and All That Jazz.”
In my view, Harlem photographs very well and of course the supermodel does not look bad either. Pretty cool…huh?
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""