Thanks to one of HarlemCondoLife’s readers, they have shared with us the final video piece that was being filmed a few weeks back at Mojo, Harlem’s hip restaurant located at 119th Street and St. Nicholas. Check out the video below. The whole place looks red hot in the video and it turns out it is publicizing a good cause – recognizing small business! A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR READER FOR PROVIDING THE VIDEO!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Nice Christian Quotes Encouragement photos | alittlepieceofheaven114.com on Frederick Douglass Circle in Harlem opens, people already visiting
- HarlemTrends on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Harlem House and HarlemNYC.ME shared your photo.
- Harlem House likes your link: "OMG #Selfies Gone Wild!"
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "