Coquito is often referred to as Puerto Rican egg nog, but it is a global drink rich in all things coconut. Traditionally the beverage is served during the Christmas and Three Kings Day holidays. For the past ten years Coquito Master founder, Deborah Quinones, has been holding an annual coquito making contest that seeks to find the best coquito maker in the region. The event continues to grow each year and is held at community based centers in the tri-state area. This Saturday, December 8th, from 6pm – 8:30pm the International Coquito Masters Qualifiers Event will take place at SoHarlem; Creative Outlet – The Mink Building 1361 Amsterdam Avenue (@ West 127th Street) Suite 340 – Harlem, NY
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""