A group of us were taking a co-worker out to lunch for her birthday and decided to try Creole on Third Ave at 118th Street. I knew of Creole as a local night spot with good food, Salsa music on Tuesdays, blues on Thursdays and a variety of local artists on the weekends but I had never been there for lunch. It turned out to be a great choice. They have a terrific selection of lunch specials – the blackened shrimp and the barbecue chicken were particular favorites. Not only was the food tasty, the staff was wonderful. They welcomed us like family – all 11 of us! We were also impressed by a health promotion they were running – “Save Half for Later” a campaign to promote smarter, healthier eating habits to help prevent and control obesity and diabetes. Kudos to Creole for their food, service and community-mindedness!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."