A group of us were taking a co-worker out to lunch for her birthday and decided to try Creole on Third Ave at 118th Street. I knew of Creole as a local night spot with good food, Salsa music on Tuesdays, blues on Thursdays and a variety of local artists on the weekends but I had never been there for lunch. It turned out to be a great choice. They have a terrific selection of lunch specials – the blackened shrimp and the barbecue chicken were particular favorites. Not only was the food tasty, the staff was wonderful. They welcomed us like family – all 11 of us! We were also impressed by a health promotion they were running – “Save Half for Later” a campaign to promote smarter, healthier eating habits to help prevent and control obesity and diabetes. Kudos to Creole for their food, service and community-mindedness!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Nice Christian Quotes Encouragement photos | alittlepieceofheaven114.com on Frederick Douglass Circle in Harlem opens, people already visiting
- HarlemTrends on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."