Lee Lee’s Baked Goods in Harlem has been featured in the media among various publications, but now Alvin Lee Smalls and his bakery at 283 West 118th Street are the subject of social media and small business. A graduate student at the CUNY School of Journalism interviewed several individuals, including HarlemCondoLife.com, about the events that occurred back in May 2010 when Lee Lee’s almost closed and asked “what made the boutique Harlem bakery reopen? Was it Social Media?” Smalls answers those questions here!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""