Last year, I purchased Harlem-themed notecards made by a local artist, who lives and works in Harlem, as holiday gifts for family and friends. I plan on sticking with that same approach this year since I love all things Harlem and I want to continue sharing that passion. If you are interested in buying gifts made in Harlem, then stop by Casa Frela this weekend for their Made in Harlem Festival. The weekend festival will feature 23 local artisans who will offer for purchase a wide range of unique and interesting holiday items. The festival will be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2010 and Sunday, December 5th, 2010, from 10AM to 7PM both days. Admission is FREE.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- xperienceharlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- WeHarlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemNYUpdates on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Nice Christian Quotes Encouragement photos | alittlepieceofheaven114.com on Frederick Douglass Circle in Harlem opens, people already visiting