BBQ Competition Harlem Fairway
• The Daily News will present the BBQ IN THE BOROS to showcase the BBQ talents of the residents of the New York Boroughs.
• The top 5 recipes from each of the 5 boroughs (25 recipes total) will be featured in the June 21, 2012 BBQ In The Boros section of the Daily News and will also be invited to a cook-off at the Harlem Fairway on June 21, 2012 to grill up the goodness.
WHO CAN ENTER?
• Each entrant can submit one (1) original recipe.
• Entrants must be residents of New York City.
• No professional chefs may enter.
• Anyone 18 years of age or older at the time of entry may enter.
• No purchase is necessary to participate.
• Anyone entering the contest MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE in the cook-off at Harlem Fairway at 2328 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10027 on June 21, 2012.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-daily-news-bbq-boros-official-rules-article-1.1083313#ixzz1w4huvscA
For more information about Harlem please also see HarlemTrends.
Posted in Announcements about HCL, business, Community, Drink, Entertainment, Food, Free!, Harlem, Real Estate, Restaurants, shopping Tagged with: 125th street, @HarlemHCL, BBQ, Dinosaur BBQ, Fairway, Fairway Harlem, Harlem, Harlem BBQ, Harlem Condo Life, HarlemCondoLife.com
If you are looking to check out some real estate in Harlem today check out 88 Morningside on the corner of Morningside Avenue and 122nd Street.
According to recent reports, out of 29 new residential developments in Harlem listing new units in the second, third and fourth quarters of 2010 and the first quarter of 2011, 88 Morningside beat the competition by selling a total of 32 units during that time period.
88 Morningside (www.88Morningside.com) is a modern, 12-story residential building featuring 73 units in a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom homes. The remaining 35 units range in size from approximately 737 – 1,577 square feet and in price from $415,000 – $880,000. My favorite quote from all the marketing materials is as follows:
The development is situated in a community offering a vibrant scene with numerous restaurants, lounges, shops and services. The Studio Museum in Harlem, H&M, Citarella and Fairway are within walking distance and the nearby Harlem Piers leads to the beautiful Hudson River bike paths and Riverside Park.
Posted in Harlem Tagged with: 88 Morningside, Citerella, Fairway, h&m, Harlem, Harlem Piers, Hudson River, Manhattan Avenue, morningside park, New York, Real Estate, Riverside Park, The Studio Museum, United States