The Little Gym has opened on 123rd and St. Nicholas, in the lobby of The Dwyer. The little Gym is a franchiser of infant and child oriented fitness gyms founded in 1976 by educator Robin Wes and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was incorporated in 1992 and operates 300+ franchises in 19 countries. The little gym offers classes in developmental gymnastics for both Pre-k and Grade school, Karate, cheerleading, sports skills, and dance. Ages 4 months to 12 years. The Little Gym uses music that is both produced and performed by Little Gym Employees across the globe.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemNYUpdates on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- WeHarlem on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- HarlemShakeNYC on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- RhythmDB on Harlem Demo Day (4/23): A funding pitch event for uptown entrepreneurs / start-ups
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!