Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""
Tag Archives: Free Delivery
This great little affordable pizza & burger joint has been in business for 6 years and is a neighborhood favorite. For a perfect cheese slice and delicious House Salad topped with Balsamic Vinegar (Salad “123″) for only $4.95 you can’t go wrong. Their burgers are great and you can substitute the regular fries that come with the Deluxe order, to their Curly Spice Fries that are sinfully good. Love the staff and the casual environment. I’ve never had a bad meal here, I have to give props to how well managed this establishment is.
Note: They have 6 lunch specials daily ranging from $2.75 to $7.50.
2288 Frederick Douglass Blvd.
New York, NY 10027
Keep in touch with our thoughts while on the go @ Urbanspoon!