Reliable sources tell us that the owner of Baby Yogurt is about to sign a lease for one of the commercial spaces in the Gateway Tower on Frederick Douglass Boulevard between 113th & 114th Streets. Baby Yogurt offers a variety of flavors of frozen yogurt, created using “Yogorino”, an Italian process that produces a low-calorie, low fat confection that is “healthy enough for a baby” (their motto). A nail salon has already leased the adjacent storefront in the Gateway Tower.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."