Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""
Tag Archives: Harlem Cafes
Now you can enjoy Cafe Amrita indoors and outdoors. A friend of HarlemCondoLife let us know that Cafe Amrita now has outdoor seating. They have been steadily doing good business now for many years and their additional seating looks great.
Conveniently located 0n 110th and Frederick Douglass Boulevard right by the subway stop, Amrita is a great spot to have a coffee solo or a beer with a friend. We often have our Blog meetings there as they also have wi-fi. Please see our review by Austin2Harlem from a couple years back of Cafe Amrita.
301 11oth Street
New York, NY 10026