As a blogger, I am constantly on the internet using various search terms to help with blog posts about Harlem. I decided to take some of those search terms I use frequently about Harlem and apply them to YouTube’s search stories, which allows users to create their very own Google commercial on a topic of their choice. After several hours of reviewing a ton of search terms about Harlem, I narrowed them down. The result a video titled: Your Gateway to Harlem! Check it out below!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."