According to recent reports, out of 29 new residential developments in Harlem listing new units in the second, third and fourth quarters of 2010 and the first quarter of 2011, 88 Morningside beat the competition by selling a total of 32 units during that time period.
88 Morningside (www.88Morningside.com) is a modern, 12-story residential building featuring 73 units in a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom homes. The remaining 35 units range in size from approximately 737 – 1,577 square feet and in price from $415,000 – $880,000. My favorite quote from all the marketing materials is as follows:
The development is situated in a community offering a vibrant scene with numerous restaurants, lounges, shops and services. The Studio Museum in Harlem, H&M, Citarella and Fairway are within walking distance and the nearby Harlem Piers leads to the beautiful Hudson River bike paths and Riverside Park.
- New Real Estate Buds In Harlem – The Morningside AG Series (harlemcondolife.com)
- Morningside Park Farmers Market returns May 28 (harlemcondolife.com)
- How Much Money Do You Need To Buy Real Estate In Harlem Now? (harlemcondolife.com)
- Harlem Condo Pricing = Great Time And Place To Buy (harlemcondolife.com)
- Harlem Parks Guide (video) (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Starbucks gives back to West Harlem & Morningside Heights (uptownflavor.com)
- Starbucks Celebrates Global Month Of Service In Harlem (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
Follow HarlemCondoLife on Twitter @HarlemHCL Your Gateway To Harlem.