Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""
Tag Archives: HarlemCondoLife Twitter
Harlem Condo Life is your gateway to Harlem.
We are a group of friends from diverse backgrounds living in Harlem and sharing news and events since 2007. Some of us still living in the same building together since the beginning of our partnership, and two newcomers have joined our blog – both native New Yorkers/Harlemites. We hope this is what gives us an honest and objective view on the topics in which we post and tweet about with our different opinions and insight as a group effort.
We at Harlem Condo Life will continue to keep you posted on Restaurants, Real Estate, Retail, Music, Clubs, Bar/Lounges, Architecture, Current Events, History, Design, Politics, Sports and Entertainment about Harlem and around the globe.
Harlem is universal. It is an identity known throughout the world.
Thank you to our readers and loyal followers all these years since our humble beginning. We hope to continue to build and make your visit to our Blog informative, inspirational and fun!
Please follow Harlem Condo Life if you’re not already on
Facebook: Harlem Condo Life