Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."
Tag Archives: HarlemCondoLife Twitter
Harlem Condo Life is your gateway to Harlem.
We are a group of friends from diverse backgrounds living in Harlem and sharing news and events since 2007. Some of us still living in the same building together since the beginning of our partnership, and two newcomers have joined our blog – both native New Yorkers/Harlemites. We hope this is what gives us an honest and objective view on the topics in which we post and tweet about with our different opinions and insight as a group effort.
We at Harlem Condo Life will continue to keep you posted on Restaurants, Real Estate, Retail, Music, Clubs, Bar/Lounges, Architecture, Current Events, History, Design, Politics, Sports and Entertainment about Harlem and around the globe.
Harlem is universal. It is an identity known throughout the world.
Thank you to our readers and loyal followers all these years since our humble beginning. We hope to continue to build and make your visit to our Blog informative, inspirational and fun!
Please follow Harlem Condo Life if you’re not already on
Facebook: Harlem Condo Life