Spice it up this month with SUMMER SIZZLES ON LENOX – Sidewalk Cafe Crawl in Harlem! This is a great way to preview many restaurants you have been wanting to visit. Check out Barawine, BLVD Bistro, Chéri Harlem, Chez Lucienne, Corner Sociel, Cove Lounge, Harlem Shake, La Bodega 47, Lenox Saphire, Red Rooster Harlem, Settepani and Sylvia’s Restaurant all participating in this special event. Tuesday, July 15, 2014.
2-for-1 advance tickets are available now at $10.00.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Posted in Central Harlem, Community, Drink, East Harlem, Food, Harlem, HarlemCondoLife, Menu Harlem Hot Spots, Menu Harlem Restaurant Row, New York City, North Harlem, Restaurant Reviews, Restaurants Tagged with: @HarlemHCL, @harlempark2park, @xperienceharlem, Carver Bank, experience harlem, Famous Harlem Spots, Harlem, harlem blog, Harlem Blogger, Harlem Condo Life, Harlem Eats, Harlem events, Harlem House, Harlem Park to Park, harlem restaurant, harlem restaurant row, Harlem Sidewalk Cafe Crawl, HarlemBlogger, HarlemCondoLife.com, HarlemRestaurantRow, HCL, Hot in Harlem, Lenox Avenue, Summer Sizzles on Lenox, your gateway to harlem
Top bars and bartenders uptown compete from August 12th – 21th.
Presented by HARLEM PARK TO PARK and sponsored by RIAZUL TEQUILA.
Final showdown event on August 26th from 6 pm – 10 pm, when the winner will be announced. DJ Stormin’ Norman of SUNDAE SERMON will provide the music, and the one and only Bevy Smith will be the celebrity judge.
1. 35+ bars from West Harlem, East Harlem, Central Harlem and Washington Heights/Inwood each feature an original cocktail August 12th through August 21st.
2. Visit participating bars to sample original cocktails. Discounted price of $8 for cocktail on Monday, August 12th and Monday, August 19th.
3. Vote online at Instagram @UptownBattle until August 21st for your favorite bar to advance to the Showdown Finale event.
4. Bartenders from the top 3 bars with highest votes from each neighborhood will advance to the Finale/Showdown event on August 26th to compete for title of BEST UPTOWN BARTENDER.
5. Purchase tickets for admission to VIP Showdown event featuring industry/celebrity judges and celebrity dj, discounted drink/appetizer specials and original cocktail samples.
Tickets: $35 in advance
$40 at the door
Visit uptownbattleofbars.eventbrite.com to buy your tickets today!
9A NYC Kitchen & Lounge
The Grange Bar & Eatery
67 Orange Street
Chocolat Restaurant Lounge
Harlem Food Bar
Red Rooster Harlem
WXYZ Bar/Aloft Harlem Hotel
Ya Tenga French Bistro
Camaradas El Barrio
Prime One 16
Papasito Mexican Grill & Agave Bar
Posted in Central Harlem, Cooking, Drink, East Harlem, Harlem, Menu Harlem Hot Spots, Neighborhoods, New York City, North Harlem, South Harlem (SOHA), West Harlem Tagged with: 67 Orange Street, @HarlemHCL, @harlempark2park, Bevy Smith, Bleu Violin, Chocolat Harlem, Corner Social, Cove Lounge, DJ Stormin' Norman, Dyckman Bar, Harlem Food Bar, Harlem Park to Park, Harlem Tavern, HarlemCondoLife.com, HarlemRestaurantRow, HotinHarlem, La Marina, lido restaurant, No Parking, riazul tequila, Settepani, Shrine, Silvana, Sundae Sermon, Sylvia's, Uptown Battle of the Bars, Uptown Social