Experience: Harlem & Frederick Douglass Boulevard Alliance Invite you to the 4th Annual Food & Drink Boulevard Summer Kick-off. An Evening of Food, Cocktails, Music and Entertainment o Harlem’s Restaurant Row.
Today, Tuesday May 5, 2015
6:00PM – 10:00PM on Frederick Douglass Blvd.
From 111th – 119th Streets.
5 & Diamond
67 Orange Street
Harlem Food Bar
LoLo’s Seafood Shack
The Park 112
In honor of Black History Month and Valentine’s Day for the month of February “SOUL (one)” celebrates a compilation of soul, soul and more soul! Nothing fancy, no tricks or DJ effects just raw talent. The mix flows pretty smoothly throughout with back to back downtempo grooves ending with a couple ballads including “A Song For You” by Donny Hathaway. Check out the playlist below and hopefully “your song” is somewhere in the mix. If not I definitely have enough material for a SOUL (two) & (three) mix. Hopefully in March & April.
Celebrate Black History Month… and have a soulful, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Download SOUL (one) Podbean
Download SOUL (one) iTunes now available!
1) Worth It – Faith Evans
2) I’m Not Perfect – Missy Elliott ft. the Clark Sisters
3) Heaven Is 10 Zillion Light Years Away – Stevie Wonder
4) Fall In Love (Your Funeral) – Erykah Badu
5) Got 2 Be Down – Robin Thicke ft. Faith Evans
6) Nothing Can Come Between Us – Sade
7) Good Woman Down (special edit) – Mary J. Blige
8) I’m Still In Love With You – Al Green
9) Fool For You – Alice Smith
10) Georgy Porgy (original mix) – Eric Benet
11) Heard It All Before (extended) – Sunshine Anderson
12) Changes I’ve Been Going Through (original) – Mary J. Blige
13) Better and Better – Eric Benet
14) Do Your Time – Faith Evans
15) Moon Blue (Special Edit Mix) – Stevie Wonder
16) You And I – Vesta (RIP Vesta)
17) Heartbreak Hotel – Whitney Houston w/ Kelly Price & Faith (RIP Whitney)
18) A Song For You – Donny Hathaway
Harlem Community Development Corporation (Harlem CDC), state and local officials, and community leaders will celebrate the opening of a Harlem landmark with a dedication and ribbon cutting ceremony for the newly restored Minton’s and The Cecil restaurants on Saturday, November 2nd at 12:00 pm.
The event will take place at Minton’s which is located at 206 West 118th Street, Harlem, NY.
SPEAKERS | Owner of Minton’s & The Cecil, Former CEO of Time Warner & Chairman of CitiGroup Richard Parsons, Restaurateur & Executive Chef of The Cecil & Minton’s Alexander Smalls, U.S. Congressman Charles B. Rangel, NYS Senator Bill Perkins, NYS Assembly member Herman D. Farrell, Jr.,
NYS Assembly Member & Chairman of the Harlem Community Development Corporation’s Board of Directors Keith L.T. Wright, NYC Council Member Inez E. Dickens, Housing and Services, Inc. James M. Dill, and Empire State Development President, CEO & Commissioner Kenneth Adams.
The Cecil (review by HarlemCondoLife)
Minton’s (review by HarlemTrends)
It’s Halloween in Harlem. Trick or treat along Frederick Douglass Boulevard and enjoy Harlem’s Gateway & Restaurant Row $5 cocktail specials, 5 pm – 10 pm. Here is a list of Restaurants and various places participating in the Ghoulish Festivities!
L Lounge, Zoma, Harlem Food Bar, Patisserie des Ambassades, Harlem Tavern, Bier International, Jado Sushi, Frederick Cafe Bistro, Silvana, Lido Harlem 67 Orange Street, Vinateria, Bebenoir Harlem Flo and more…
(Also check out Lenox Ave Harlem Shake, Ginny’s Supper Club, Red Rooster, Cedric French Bistro, The Corner Social for more Holiday Parties and fun!) Click on Ginny’s PHOTO ABOVE.
See our previous post WITCHE’S BREW PARTY at
The 5 And Diamond