Last year, I purchased Harlem-themed notecards made by a local artist, who lives and works in Harlem, as holiday gifts for family and friends. I plan on sticking with that same approach this year since I love all things Harlem and I want to continue sharing that passion. If you are interested in buying gifts made in Harlem, then stop by Casa Frela this weekend for their Made in Harlem Festival. The weekend festival will feature 23 local artisans who will offer for purchase a wide range of unique and interesting holiday items. The festival will be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2010 and Sunday, December 5th, 2010, from 10AM to 7PM both days. Admission is FREE.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- Anonymous on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- HarlemRestRow on Brunch In Harlem
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."