The Little Gym has opened on 123rd and St. Nicholas, in the lobby of The Dwyer. The little Gym is a franchiser of infant and child oriented fitness gyms founded in 1976 by educator Robin Wes and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was incorporated in 1992 and operates 300+ franchises in 19 countries. The little gym offers classes in developmental gymnastics for both Pre-k and Grade school, Karate, cheerleading, sports skills, and dance. Ages 4 months to 12 years. The Little Gym uses music that is both produced and performed by Little Gym Employees across the globe.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Nice Christian Quotes Encouragement photos | alittlepieceofheaven114.com on Frederick Douglass Circle in Harlem opens, people already visiting
- HarlemTrends on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."