Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
Tag Archives: Lolita’s Restaurant
By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife (twitter: @HarlemCondoLife.com)
Not too long ago, I was craving tostadas and Mexican corn on the cob so I headed to Lolita’s on Lenox Avenue and 113th Street. When I went in I noticed the place was full since the only area to sit is in a narrow space you see right when you walk in or you can sit outside when the whether is nice. However, this time when I went there to dine the host turned far left and said “you can sit here,” which was in an entire different area! I had never gone beyond the narrow area. Apparently, Lolita’s took over some of the space next door (or was hiding it) and now there is una gran sala to eat! Que suave and congrats to Lolita’s on their expansion! After being open for nearly two years, I would say that is nice progress for Lolita’s.
If you like Mexican food for a reasonable price, head on over to Lolita’s with your BYOB or try one of their Jaritos! Enjoy!
100 West 113 Street, New York, NY 10026-3013