You are cordially invited to the advanced screening of the first episode of John O’s new web series “Harlem River Drive”. This event is a fundraiser to raise money to shoot future episodes of “Harlem River Drive”. It is a free event but any and all donations are accepted.
We will also be showing the new video “Sip Chill Light Puff” by H2C2′s own Cigar Boyz, along with the world premiere of a brand new video by Tha Gecko Brothas.
Monday September 30th
7 PM – 10 PM
@ Bar Thalia
2537 Broadway (96th Street)
New York, N.Y. 10030
Doors are at 7:00 PM sharp
Showings will take place at:
Please come out and support as we look forward to seeing you there.
Posted in Art and Culture, Celebrity, Community, Entertainment, Event, Harlem, Movies Cinema Film, Music, New York City
Tagged (Manhattan) 96th street, @HarlemHCL, Bar Thalia, broadway, film, Harlem, Harlem River Drive, HarlemBlogger, HarlemBlogs, HarlemCondoLife.com, HCL, John O, new york city, Tha Gecko Brothas, video, your gateway to harlem
AM New York recently conducted a study to determine which subway stops are best suited to carrying your cell phone signal underground. HarlemCondoLife (HCL) is pleased to report that Harlem stations made the grade as noted below IN BOLD.
- No. 1:
- 14th Street, 34th Street, Times Square, 59th street, 66th street, 72nd street, 110th street, 116th street, 137th street, 145th street, 157th street, 191st Street
- No. 2/3:
- (Brooklyn) Hoyt Street, Nevins Street, Atlantic Avenue, (Manhattan) 96th street, 125th street
- No. 3:
- No. 4/5:
- Wall Street, Fulton Street
- No. 6:
- Canal Street, Bleecker Street, Astor Place, 23rd Street, 28th Street, 51st Street, 59th Street, 103th Street, 110th Street, 116th Street
- 34th Street, 42nd Street, 50th Street, (Queens) Jamaica Van Wyck
- 23rd Street, (Queens) Jamaica 179 Street
- Prince Street, 28th Street
- City Hall, Prince Street, 8th Street, 28th Street, 34th Street
Please post a comment letting us know your findings.
One more reason why “Harlem is Where It’s At” (TM).
Posted in Harlem
Tagged (Manhattan) 96th street, (Queens) Jamaica 179 Street, (Queens) Jamaica Van Wyck, 103th Street, 110th Street, 116th Street, 125th street, 137th street, 145th street, 157th street, 191st Street, 23rd Street, 28th Street, 34th Street, 42nd Street, 50th Street, 51st Street, 59th street, 66th street, 72nd street, 8th Street, A: Columbus Circle, Astor Place, Atlantic Avenue, Bleecker Street, C: 135th Street, E: 34th Street, F: 23rd Street, Fulton Street, J: Chambers Street, N: Prince Street, Nevins Street, No. 1: 14th Street, No. 2/3: (Brooklyn) Hoyt Street, No. 3: 145th Street, No. 4/5: Wall Street, No. 6: Canal Street, Prince Street, R: City Hall, Subway, Times Square