Multi-Rhythmic Mix (Vol.II) On this collection you will hear a variety of artists and styles of music across the the globe… English, African, French, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Chillout, House, Electronic, Soul, Dubstep and Jazz. Carefully selected, compiled and mixed by RhythmDB.
- Nero – 2808 (Intro)
- DJ Click – Guadalquivir (feat. Valentina Casula)
- Thievery Corporation – Where It All Starts
- Variety Lab – I Can’t Help Thinking About You
- Zahed Sultan – I Want Her But I Don’t Want Her
- Shonky – Le Velour
- Bliss – Dunia (Visti & Meyland Remix)
- Mayra Andrade & Trio Mocoto – Berimbau
- Robert Elias – Tanto, Tanto
- Gregory Porter – 1960 What? (Peas Remix)
- DJ Cam – Swim (Blackjoy Remix)
- Maya Jane Coles – Little One
- Sven Van Hees – Leaving
- RhythmDB ft. Mike Harvey – Out Of The Blue (Freedomsound Mix)
- Julien Jabre – Swimming Places
- Human Life – In It Together (Original mix)
- Estroe – Driven (Distortion Remix)
- Elon & Vincenzo – Yarra Valley (Reprise)
- Second Date – Young, Beatiful Etc.
- Kaskade – Let Me Go (Original & Ice Mix)
- Thievery Corporation – Safar (The Journey)
- Nero – Innocence
- Grace Jones & Brigitte Fontaine – La caravane
- Deadmau5 – Aural Psynapse (Radio Edit)
Cover Art by Herve’
Posted in Drink, Entertainment, Harlem, Music, Podcasts Tagged with: African, Arabic, Atmospheric, Bliss, Brigitte Fontaine, chillout, Deadmau5, DJ Cam, DJ Click, Electronic, Elon & Vincenzo, Estroe, featured, Freedomsound, French, Grace Jones, Gregory Porter, HarlemHouse, House Music, Human Life, jazz, Julien Jabre, Kaskade, Latin, Maya Jane Coles, Mayra Andrade, Mike Harvey, Minimal House, Nero, Photos by HarlemHouse, Portuguese, RhythmDB, Robert Elias, Second Date, Shonky, Soul, Spanish, Sven Van Hees, Thievery Corporation, Tony Edwards, Trio Mocoto, Variety Lab, Zahed Sultan
HarlemCondoLife (HCL) is pleased to announce that RhythmDB – a frequent contributor to HarlemCondoLife (HCL) and Harlem resident has just released LushTECH – now available on GiantStep.
LushTECH combines down-tempo ethnic grooves, thumpin’ soulful dance tracks, and ethereal vocals in an electronic journey around the globe. RhythmDB was influenced by the ocean waters that are constantly in motion, with currents that flow to breathtaking coastlines and beaches around the world. From tripped-out vibes to dance floor-ready tracks, LushTECH features multi-national vocalists on 12 songs in a variety of languages with a focus on lyrics, melody, and a lush sonic quality that will take you there.
Additionally. check out the moody side of LushTECH in the video for “Paradise,” performed by Laurant Caillet and directed by Kerstin Karlhuber.
Click here to see, hear or buy.
Congratulations RhythmDB! We look forward to your continued podcasts.
Thank you for reading HarlemCondoLife. Available everywhere including www.HarlemCondoLife.com, email subscription, google reader, Facebook, Twitter, iTunes (podcast downloads) and Podbean (podcast streaming).
Posted in Celebrity, Harlem Tagged with: Arnon, Becca Schack, chillout, Downtempo, Electronic, Gaida, Giant Step, HarlemCondoLife, HCL, House Music, John O, Julietta, Kerstin Karlhuber, Laurent Caillat, LushTECH, Mike Harvey, Posts By Harlemguy, RhythmDB, Wendy Parr, World Music, Zafir