By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
In their neighborhood highlights section, NYCgo.com, the official guide to the Big Apple, is featuring Harlem this week in “14 great things to see and do” informing online readers and subscribers that this part of Manhattan is the place to be!
NYCgo says “Harlem is unquestionably happening. Buoyed by an influx of former downtowners and embolden by a tradition of culture and creativity, Harlem is chock-a-block with new high-end shops, restaurants, music halls, lounges and even a luxury hotel.” (They are talking about the Aloft Hotel, which will open in August 2010). The site continues telling its readers that Harlem is “sleek, chic and sophisticated.” I could not agree more with the way NYCgo.com has described my beloved Harlem and all the to see and do items listed seem on target!
Check out the feature article here and let’s us know if you agree with the items the City listed for Harlem!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemCondoLife | Potluck picnic at Morningside Park to address Manhattan Avenue corner real estate plans on Last of the Harlem Lots
- HarlemHCL on Summer Cocktails On The Beach (Vol. II) PODCAST
- EatInHarlem on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Anonymous on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Travis Wooten likes your link: "Silicon Harlem Mobile Week Conference..."
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "City Living: Central Harlem - amNewYork"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: Harlem Condo Life "
- Dawn Burns Robinson likes your link: "Harlem Get Your Free Trees This Year:"
- Doris Zahner, Dacotah Rousseau and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "Where to Brunch In Harlem: ..."