By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
In their neighborhood highlights section, NYCgo.com, the official guide to the Big Apple, is featuring Harlem this week in “14 great things to see and do” informing online readers and subscribers that this part of Manhattan is the place to be!
NYCgo says “Harlem is unquestionably happening. Buoyed by an influx of former downtowners and embolden by a tradition of culture and creativity, Harlem is chock-a-block with new high-end shops, restaurants, music halls, lounges and even a luxury hotel.” (They are talking about the Aloft Hotel, which will open in August 2010). The site continues telling its readers that Harlem is “sleek, chic and sophisticated.” I could not agree more with the way NYCgo.com has described my beloved Harlem and all the to see and do items listed seem on target!
Check out the feature article here and let’s us know if you agree with the items the City listed for Harlem!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""