My favorite boulevard has been featured – once again – bright and big! This time in The New York Daily News. The article talks about all the “chic boutiques, restaurants and cocktail lounges the have cropped up on Frederick Douglass Boulevard above 110th St” in the last few years. It mentions Frederick Douglass Circle, MODSquad, bier international, 67 Orange, Patisserie des Ambassades and more. The article even takes a page right out of HarlemGuy’s word playbook by stating “realtors call this bustling stretch of Eighth Avenue Harlem’s Gold Coast.” As with the other positive articles about Harlem, such as in The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal, I love this clip right up there with others!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."