My favorite boulevard has been featured – once again – bright and big! This time in The New York Daily News. The article talks about all the “chic boutiques, restaurants and cocktail lounges the have cropped up on Frederick Douglass Boulevard above 110th St” in the last few years. It mentions Frederick Douglass Circle, MODSquad, bier international, 67 Orange, Patisserie des Ambassades and more. The article even takes a page right out of HarlemGuy’s word playbook by stating “realtors call this bustling stretch of Eighth Avenue Harlem’s Gold Coast.” As with the other positive articles about Harlem, such as in The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal, I love this clip right up there with others!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemNYUpdates on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- WeHarlem on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- HarlemShakeNYC on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- RhythmDB on Harlem Demo Day (4/23): A funding pitch event for uptown entrepreneurs / start-ups
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!