The Little Gym has opened on 123rd and St. Nicholas, in the lobby of The Dwyer. The little Gym is a franchiser of infant and child oriented fitness gyms founded in 1976 by educator Robin Wes and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was incorporated in 1992 and operates 300+ franchises in 19 countries. The little gym offers classes in developmental gymnastics for both Pre-k and Grade school, Karate, cheerleading, sports skills, and dance. Ages 4 months to 12 years. The Little Gym uses music that is both produced and performed by Little Gym Employees across the globe.
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- HarlemHCL on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Harlem Trends on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- Harlem Restaurant Row on Celebrate Easter “Harlem Shake” Style
- harlemsmover on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- colemanjweeks on BOOK: All God’s Dangers: The Life of Nate Shaw
- Naima Qadir likes your album My Instagram.
- Caldwell Mae Tillman likes your link: "BOOK: All God's Dangers: The Life of..."
- Harlem Trends and Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link.
- Anthony F Martinez commented on a link you shared: "Its offensive on so many levels."
- King Eric likes your album My Instagram.