Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- xperienceharlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- WeHarlem on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemNYUpdates on This Week The 5 and Diamond – Special Extended Easter Brunch
- HarlemHCL on Harlem’s Restaurant Row Goes Mobile – Here come the Foodtrucks!
- Nice Christian Quotes Encouragement photos | alittlepieceofheaven114.com on Frederick Douglass Circle in Harlem opens, people already visiting
Tag Archives: Puerto Rican Day
By Harlem House
HarlemConoLife would like to wish all of our Puerto Rican neighbors a safe and fun day filled with celebration and pride.
From East Harlem to Riverside it will be a festive afternoon and evening filled with parties and Puerto Rican themed events celebrating their heritage.
The 54th annual Puerto Rican Day Parade kicks off at 11 a.m. and runs up Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to 79th Street.
Organizers say the theme of this year’s parade is “CELEBRATING THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF PUERTO RICO”.
Check your local venues for events and listings being held throughout the Harlem area honoring National Puerto Rican Day.