Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."
Tag Archives: Puerto Rican Day
By Harlem House
HarlemConoLife would like to wish all of our Puerto Rican neighbors a safe and fun day filled with celebration and pride.
From East Harlem to Riverside it will be a festive afternoon and evening filled with parties and Puerto Rican themed events celebrating their heritage.
The 54th annual Puerto Rican Day Parade kicks off at 11 a.m. and runs up Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to 79th Street.
Organizers say the theme of this year’s parade is “CELEBRATING THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF PUERTO RICO”.
Check your local venues for events and listings being held throughout the Harlem area honoring National Puerto Rican Day.