The city’s Alternative Enforcement Program fixes decaying buildings. According to various reports, of the 19 buildings currently selected for the program, all are above 96th Street, including 593 Riverside Associates, which owns three buildings in Harlem: 590-593 Riverside Drive, 49 St. Nicholas Terrace and 608 West 139th Street.
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."
- Bénédicte Hardouin likes your link: "NYC Townhouses: For Rent in Harlem -..."