The holidays are over. However, the fun can continue! Bier international is starting off the first work week of the year with a beer tasting by a local Brooklyn micro brewery called Six Point. Go by bier international this evening (January 3) from 5 PM to 8 PM and taste a selection of brewski from Six Point. In addition, guests will have an opportunity to talk to a brewery representative about the art of beer making! So if you’re looking for something fun to do on a Monday night, head on over to bier international in Harlem! Cheers and Happy New Year!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."