The holidays are over. However, the fun can continue! Bier international is starting off the first work week of the year with a beer tasting by a local Brooklyn micro brewery called Six Point. Go by bier international this evening (January 3) from 5 PM to 8 PM and taste a selection of brewski from Six Point. In addition, guests will have an opportunity to talk to a brewery representative about the art of beer making! So if you’re looking for something fun to do on a Monday night, head on over to bier international in Harlem! Cheers and Happy New Year!
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- Alton Weekes and Lynn Lieberman like your status: "Good Morning Harlem!"
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link.
- Sarah Janke and Lisa Rachel Nickie like your link.
- Kevin Canada commented on a link you shared: "I POSTED THESE VIDS OF A VA DOCTOR EXPOSING VA..."
- Lynn Lieberman likes your link: ""Love The Skin You're In""