Coquito is often referred to as Puerto Rican egg nog, but it is a global drink rich in all things coconut. Traditionally the beverage is served during the Christmas and Three Kings Day holidays. For the past ten years Coquito Master founder, Deborah Quinones, has been holding an annual coquito making contest that seeks to find the best coquito maker in the region. The event continues to grow each year and is held at community based centers in the tri-state area. This Saturday, December 8th, from 6pm – 8:30pm the International Coquito Masters Qualifiers Event will take place at SoHarlem; Creative Outlet – The Mink Building 1361 Amsterdam Avenue (@ West 127th Street) Suite 340 – Harlem, NY
Search / Browse
Play Recent Podcasts
Recent post comments
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "“If you only read the books that everyone else is..."
- Donna Shepherd and Lynn Lieberman like your link: "QUOTE: Haruki Murakami"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "#LENOXSIZZLES UPDATE - July 22nd almost sold out!.."
- RhythmDB (aka Daniel Bagley) shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival August 2nd #Harlem #NYC"
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Sweet Spot Festival Jamaican Indepen-DANCE!.."