I really thought all the publicity around our Target in East Harlem was sort of over. Wrong. It seems that this store will now be the pit stop for celebrities who have to push their product while they are attending to their press junkets in the Big Apple. Taylor Swift made an appearance at our Target in East Harlem on Monday, October 25. Shocker! This had to be her first time in Harlem. I was very surprised to see this news fall into my inbox! What do you think? Were you surprised Taylor Swift came to our Target in Harlem? Click here to see the video!
Tag Archives: Target
By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
Doug E.Fresh and Tyson Beckford give Target a thumbs up for opening a store in Spanish Harlem! Listen to what they have to say!
Wondering what the new Target store looks like from the inside? Well, wait no more! Take a look…
The new Target located in Spanish Harlem-and scheduled to officially open on July 25-had their red carpet premiere on Tuesday, July 20 with celebrities, industry insiders and major players from the Harlem community in attendance. Marcus Samuelsson, Thelma Golden, and Albert Maysles all attended and they live right here in Harlem. Que rico!
Psst….if you were not there, no worries. HarlemCondoLife has the chisme on the entire fiesta! Escuchanos! Here is the HCL scoop on Target’s big party July 20 held at East River Plaza, which is at 116th Street and Pleasant Avenue!
- Ok, not only is Tyson Beckford gorgeous on the outside, its internal as well. Tyson took picture after picture with adoring fans for close to an hour. Can we clone him?
- Our very own Harlemite Marcus Samuelsson catched up with friend and fellow Harlemite Albert Maysles during his dish demonstration in the P-Fresh section. They both live in Harlem cause they know we are a super cool community.
- The busiest canine on the planet took time out for pictures. Bullseye the Target dog posed politely for pictures with event revelers. The line was so long it looked like folks waiting in line to enter The Apollo Theater!
- Models Ubah Hassan and Hollis Wakeema posing for fan photos while they compared bathing suit selections from the Target Harlem Designer collections. Samuelsson’s model wife was present as well. Too much beauty and is always constant at Harlem places like Zoma on Frederick Douglass Blvd.
- Isabel and Rubin Toledo having a hard time deciding on which bag from their Target collection to purchase. I love handbags. Need I say more…must get one soon!
- Makeup guru and Target design partner Sonia Kashuk shopping with her family and adding Target Harlem Designer goods and toys to her cart. I buy Kashuk’s perfume and make-up brushes all the time. Now, it will be so much easier to get!
Looking forward to shopping at Target. Want to know what the store looks like inside? Stay tuned.