By HarlemGal for HarlemCondoLife
Learn about the essence of Harlem through the eyes of contemporary artists. Starting April 12 and running through mid-September, the Dwyer Cultural Center, located at 258 St. Nicholas Avenue in Harlem, presents the Spirit of Community, an exhibition featuring commissioned works in photography, mural, sculpture, and video chronicling the sights, sounds, colors, textures, and people of Harlem. In the Spirit of Community, visitors will see how artists lend their imagination and innovation to capture the heartbeat of Harlem’s vibrant and thriving community. On April 12, head on over to the Dwyer at 6:30 PM to see this exhibition. And if you cannot make it then, it runs for five months ending September 15!
Play Recent Podcasts
Search / Browse
Recent post comments
- Juan Beto Rosado, Lisa Rachel Nickie and 3 other people like your link: "Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka..."
- Harlem Restaurant Row shared your link: "Taste Of India - A Bollywood Benefit in Harlem..."
- Lara Land and Jennifer Hewitt like your link: "Taste Of India - A Bollywood Benefit in..."
- Janice Sterling likes your link.
- Janice Sterling likes your photo.